With the 900/1000 variants of the Bombardier Series, Aerosoft has extended their already released CRJ-550/700 aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 900/1000 (€16.13 excl. VAT) is an extension to the CRJ 550/700. Therefore, in order for this DLC to work, you need to have the CRJ 550/700 installed on your machine. Alternatively, Aerosoft is now offering a bundled version with all four aircraft variants for €56.47 excl. VAT. Both new aircraft come with a pre-installed set of liveries.
- Lufthansa City Line D-ACNM
- Scandinavian Airlines OY-KFI "Rolf Viking"
- Scandinavian Airlines EI-FPN "Menja Viking"
- American Eagle PSA N550NN
- DELTA AIRLINES N324PQ
- SKYWEST "35th Anniversary" N821SK
- Air Canada C-GJZV
- Lufthansa City Line D-ACNU "Uetersen"
- IBERIA REGIONAL EC-JZS
- IBERIA AIR NOSTRUM EC-JYA "Comunitat Valenciana"
- PRIVATE D-ACHH
- Air France HOP! F-HMLH
- BINTER 9H-MPA "Macaronesia"
- Air France HOP! F-HMLK "DS Regions"
- GARUDA PK-GRO
- IBERIA REGIONAL EC-MNQ "Burgos"
- HIBERNIAN EI-HBB "RÍA DE VIGO"
- BINTER 9H-MOX "Islas Canarias"
- IBERIA REGIONAL EC-MJP
- BRITAIR F-HMLA
Furthermore, the aircraft comes with eight manuals, including detailed step-by-step documentation, Immersive sounds created using Wwise and many new options to tweak the product to your likings and your hardware.
- Highly detailed modeling based on many photos of the original aircraft
- Covered with high resolution PBR textures that convey virtual reality extremely well
- The possibilities of the new flight simulator engine are mostly utilized
- Fluid animations of moving parts such as landing gear, flaps and doors
- The cockpit shows detailed modeling and animations that provide a realistic look and feel of this popular airliner
- Support of advanced features, such as rain effects, etc.
- The flight model is based on Flight Simulator's new aerodynamic model to provide more realistic behavior of the CRJ in all flight conditions. It has been fine tuned to reflect the performance and reactive behavior of the CRJ
- Included are the CRJ 900 and 1000 models with 17 liveries
- Extensive Flight Management System and Honeywell ProLine Avionics including Advisory and Coupled Vertical Navigation
- Delivered with October 2021 (AIRAC 2110) nav data
- Navigation data can be updated via NavDataPro and Navigraph
- Head-up Guidance System
Electronic Flight Display:
- Detailed performance calculations based on actual weight and balance and graphical display of actualized load sheet
- Transfer of weight, fuel and calculated V-speeds into the FMS, if desired
- Checklists for all flight situations
- Individual configuration settings for aircraft maintenance, preferred aircraft state when loading and additional options
It is expected to meet the same quality standards of their previously released CRJ 550/700, which we have reviewed in detail here.