Aerosoft Tool Simple Traffic has only one goal: To replace the default fictional liveries of the simulator with existing liveries. So, you see a lot of Delta aircraft at Atlanta, KLM at Schiphol, and Air France around Paris. It is a DLC for Microsoft Flight Simulator featuring real-world airline liveries and offline traffic routes and schedules. In Online AI mode, real-world liveries are selected according to the live traffic data feed within the sim. In Offline AI mode, liveries are selected according to the offline traffic routes and schedules included with Simple Traffic.
Simple Traffic includes liveries for over 175 real-world airlines, and new airline liveries are being added all the time. Offline AI traffic routes and schedules are derived from over 30 million records of real-world ADS-B flight data enabling pre-Covid airline traffic levels globally within the sim. The software has been developed by Revolution Simulation Ltd, published by Aerosoft.
Simple Traffic is now available on the Aerosoft store and can be purchased for €12.50 excl. VAT.
- Over 160 airlines included (more added with every update)
- Over 1400 traffic routes for airports included (more added with every update)
- No impact on the framerate
- Zero learning curve, install and forget, all settings are done via the standard simulator user interface
- Fully transparent to other DLC - Compatible with all airports
- Designed to work in AI ONLINE and AI OFFLINE mode
- Fantastic value for money
However, please be aware that there is a list of limitations customers should be aware of before purchasing.
- Simple Traffic applies liveries to the default MSFS AI models. It does not make changes to the models themselves, and therefore inherits all the properties of those models and any changes made in Sim Updates.
- Simple Traffic has no influence on AI aircraft parking locations, taxi paths, or flight paths. This behaviour is controlled internally by the sim engine.
- In Online AI mode, liveries are selected according to the live traffic data feed within the sim. If Simple Traffic does not yet include a livery for a given airline, then a random livery is selected. This behaviour is controlled internally by the sim engine.