Freeware content creator AmbitiousPilots has updated their famous add-on Toolbar Pushback for Microsoft Flight Simulator to version 1.40. This update is mandatory for everyone who already owned the previous version, as Sim Update 8 required changes to this mod. With the new update - now available on Flightsim.to - a new feature called Pushback Pre-Planning has been introduced. It finally allows you to pre-plan your pushback.
Toolbar Pushback version 1.4.0 is available now and brings the highly anticipated "Pushback Pre-Planning"! Plan the pushback route ahead and let the pushbacker automatically do his/her job whilst you carry on with your checklists and start your engine(s).
AmbitiousPilots is accepting donations via BuyMeACoffee and Patreon and encourages fans of this freeware to donate so they are able to keep maintaining and creating software that everyone wants to see. Aditionally, in order to celebrate the latest addition of Pushback Pre-Planning for fully automated pushback procedures, AmbitiousPilots teamed up with Navigraph for a giveaway of 5 of the Navigraph Ultimate Yearly subscriptions - worldwide coverage of Jeppesen airport charts, navdata and flight planning for a year. You can participate here.
How to use
- Download the latest release of "Toolbar Pushback"
- Extract the zip file into the community folder
- Press the Pushback Icon in the Flight Simulator Toolbar
- Alternatively press the classic "shift + p"
- Toggle the add-on window by pressing "right ctrl + p"
- The On-Screen tutorial will lead your way to properly set up your pushback. The system is strongly reminiscent of X-Plane's "Better Pushback" add-on, and quite easy to use!
Please make sure to remove the previous version from your Community folder before installing the new one. Download here.