Brussels-Charleroi Airport (French: Aéroport de Charleroi Bruxelles-Sud) (IATA code: CRL, ICAO code: EBCI) is located about five kilometers north of the city center of Charleroi in Wallonia and about 50 kilometers south of the Belgian capital Brussels. Brussels-Charleroi Airport is smaller than Brussels-Zaventem Airport and has the second highest volume of visitors of all Belgian airports after the latter. The airport is often called Aéroport de Charleroi-Gosselies by the local population.
Community Creator Neve_Manuel adopted this freeware airport from their P3D version of this airport. It comes with several features.
- 650M Extension of runway 24-06 from 2022 shown
- Compliant beaconing night lighting, made by hand, more than 2000 light points arranged 1 to 1
- Interior passenger terminal T1 and T2 customized with simplified interior
- Former south terminal, Sonaca and Sabca shematized
- All taxiways including the new N6 and N7 traced
- Apron North and South completely redone
- All official taxisigns represented
- Terraforming to give the specific shape to the runway
- All parkings Marking on the ground in accordance with the date of 2022, including taxi signs
- Properly placed and named taxiways and parking
You can download EBCI - Charleroi Brussels South here on Flightsim.to. According to Neve_Manuel, they spent 2 months and more than 140h for this rebuild of EBCI.