The Guimbal Cabri G2 is a compact, high-performance piston helicopter that sets standards in flight performance and safety. During the development of the two-seater all-rounder, occupant protection was a central theme: crash-proof seats, shatter-proof tank and comfortable safety reserves in all areas are the result. But that is by no means all... The helicopter from the French manufacturer Hélicoptères Guimbal fits the requirements of young pilots as well as those of experienced instructors.
Community Creator HCG launched their Guimbal Cabri G2 Helicopter Project on July 1st, 2022. Just a few days ago it has been updated to Beta 2.0. This update comes with various changes and fixes.
- Fixed overhead lights (LED and Map lights)
- Added missing code and buttons to PFD (Button label tex not yet made, hover each one for a tool tip)
- Re worked collective anims(All anims work as intended, with the exception of the leather boot, this was the sacrifice to fix the other anims for now)
- Increased gear reduction to stop main rotor a bit sooner
- new starter smoke fx on sprayer model
- Added a seperate model variant - Crop Sprayer mod. (Instructions included)
- Fixed Exterior windshield flicker
- Fixed fuel selector to not always be in the on position
- Fixed a missing texture on rotor assembly
- fixed smoothing on rotor blades
- Added new texture option
- Added/edited a couple sounds
Features that were already available from version 1.0 include: Trim String, removeable doors, removeable bearpaws, floats - both inflated and packaged models, custom soundpack, high quality textures, GTN 750, 7 livery options. The rest is up to you to explore and enjoy! This freeware add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator is rated 4.98/5.0 based on 25 reviews so far. Download it for free on Flightsim.to and expand your helicopter hangar today.