New Freeware Glider DG Flugzeugbau DG-808S now available
The DG Flugzeugbau DG-800 series is a family of 15 metre and 18 metre single-seat gliders and motor gliders produced by Glaser-Dirks since 1993 and by DG Flugzeugbau GmbH after 1997. It is the successor to the DG-400 and the DG-600 models. DG808S is 18m wing span competition glider. This modification has 150 pounds thrust retractable jet engine installed, which can be used for taking off or flight sustain.
Even if this add-on released under TouchingCloud label, in fact that is community job - many people were involved in development, so it will be fair to list their names.
- Flight Simulator X dev team - 3D model
- Michael Rossi - flight model, systems
- Ian "B21" Lewis - instruments
- ANRI - flight model, competitions
- David Fairhurst - textures
- Emil Jacques Watson - textures
- Got Gravel - flight model, systems
- Pup Pryde - textures
- renderpeople - pilot model
You can download this new aircraft to your Microsoft Flight Simulator hangar right here on Flightsim.to. Make sure to leave a donation for the developers to appreciate their work!