Freeware Oslo Gardermoen Airport ENGM updated to version 1.5
Oslo Airport (Norwegian: Oslo lufthavn) is the international airport of the city of Oslo. It is used for civilian purposes, but also for military purposes. The Royal Norwegian Air Force uses it under the name Gardermoen flystasjon as a base for transport aircraft, among other things. The airport was called Oslo-Gardermoen until June 2013, but was then officially renamed Oslo Lufthavn (Oslo Airport). It is the country's most important and largest airport, serving over nine million passengers in 2020, and serves as a hub for SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, and Widerøe.
Community creator hergi1234 launched a freeware scenery for this airport back in December 2021, and just updated it with huge improvements and fixes a few days ago.
- Added a detailed interior for the whole main terminal
- Departure hall featuring self-service check-in machines, baggage drop and security check
- Customs border, passport control, domestic transfer areas
- Custom gate information screens for almost every gate with real life airlines, destinations, flight numbers at gates that could be possible in real life for those flights. Includes airlines such as SAS, Norwegian, Flyr, Widerøe, Finnair, Lufthansa, KLM, British Airways, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, Swiss, TAP, LOT, Icelandair, Air France
- More detailed interiors for the east/north/west/south piers
- Added basic custom interior elements for the ATC tower
- Made the jetway bridges slightly thinner
- Added custom buildings for the military area
- Added custom ILS for the runways
- Small tweaks to runway elevations
- Night lighting optimization and removed some unnecessary runway wigwag lights
Update 1.5 adds incredible detail and it is still freeware. If you don't have it yet, you should download the update here at Flightsim.to for free.