Troglodytus Design has released their second payware airport for Microsoft Flight Simultor after their successful release of Vöslau-Kottingbrunn two months ago. LOAN, Wiener Neustadt Ost is now available exclusively on Flightsim.to for $ 9.99 excl. VAT. Wr. Neustadt / Ost Airfield is a public airfield located just north of Wiener Neustadt, Lower Austria, Austria. It is one of the largest General Aviation Airports in Austria and widely used by pilots commuting to Vienna while avoiding the International Airport Schwechat (LOWW).
- Detailed, handcrafted rendition of LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost Airport in high res PBR materials for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Handcrafted nearby factories & facilities (in total 60+ handcrafted buildings)
- Close to real life runways, taxiways, terraforming, ground markings, parking spots & frequencies according to official AIP Charts
- Custom taxiway signs, apron lights, taxiway lights, ...
- IFR approaches/departures & navigation points manually implemented
- VFR reference points implemented
- Accurate terraforming of entire airport area and surroundings
- Realistic night lighting
- Start your flight cold & dark from inside a detailed hangar!
- Tower interior
- Custom lighted Wind-T showing landing directions
- Custom animated Metar
- Custom static aircraft
- Custom 3D people the make the airfield feel alive
- Loads and loads of details (About 4500 individually placed objects, many of those hand crafted)
- Optimized for complementary use with freeware LOXN Wiener Neustadt West Airfield