We Love VFR is a free add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator that adds thousands of new VFR-friendly objects. In this version, you get communication, radio, and tv antennas, chimneys, cooling towers, radar domes, construction cranes, and satellite/radio telescope dishes. Community Creator PuffinFlight launched this add-on back in October 2020, and just two days ago they gladly pushed another update.
- Hundreds of flare stacks with fire effects
- Large and mountain peak crosses in 4 model variants
- Reworked near airport objects handling. This led to a manual review of around 1200 objects
- Obstacle data for over 20 countries
- Manually verified all objects over 200 m tall
- Added more accurate data for Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Gabon, Hungary, Netherlands, Niger, Poland, Portugal, and Spain
- Slightly modified default height ranges for small antennas
- Changed objects handling on photogrammetry. Lattice towers and masts will be shown if they have known height. All other objects won't be displayed.
- Changed effects generating script. In short - more smoking and steaming chimneys and cooling towers.
- Small tweaks and fixes here and there.
- Added users' requests and corrections.
- Updated OSM data.